Amby is 5 months old and has started to yell at us when we sit down to eat. While breastmilk will be his main food for at least 12 months he is starting to demand having a taste of what ever I am eating. I will chew up food for him and he eagerly grabs my hands and shove the food into his mouth. It is believed that my enzymes will begin the digestive process for Amby. I can not exactly report what foods he has and hasn't tried just that what I eat he tries and tastes and seems to enjoy. Felix and Tilda are very excited to have Amby eat with us and have "real food" at which I remind them that breastmilk is as real as it gets!!!
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Introduction to Family food
Amby is 5 months old and has started to yell at us when we sit down to eat. While breastmilk will be his main food for at least 12 months he is starting to demand having a taste of what ever I am eating. I will chew up food for him and he eagerly grabs my hands and shove the food into his mouth. It is believed that my enzymes will begin the digestive process for Amby. I can not exactly report what foods he has and hasn't tried just that what I eat he tries and tastes and seems to enjoy. Felix and Tilda are very excited to have Amby eat with us and have "real food" at which I remind them that breastmilk is as real as it gets!!!