Monday, 8 November 2010

Misunderstood

I have discovered there are two types of people in my life. Those who understand and those who think they do. Unfortunately their are many of the later in my family. So if they were friends I would suggest they would not be in my life. This is a challenge for me. At times I drop my guard and will be stung. I will rant and rave huff and puff and let it go. But every time I have a moment again I feel frustrated and wonder why so many people understand me yet some family does not. No solutions exists. It is a matter of maintaining my self esteem and knowing that I have been true to myself. I have and will continue to always want to have a balanced real relationship with everyone in my life and will strive to continue to do this. I hope I remember to pick myself up when I fall.