Thursday, 20 January 2011

Birth Planning

Time to start the birth plan preparations- this time there are 4 minds working on this.
So far the requests have included
Matilda: "I want to help catch the baby and find out if it is a boy or girl" as she says this she cups her hands as she has seen on you tube videos and in books.

Felix: "i will find out from Matilda if it is a boy or girl and let everyone know" " I also want to catch the placenta!"

Michael: "I still have no desire to see the baby coming out- still happy to stay "with Sarah" and do not want to cut the umbilical cord"

Sarah: " I don't care who is doing what. It will be uncomfortable but the outcome is worth it and I won't be pregnant anymore. I just want to be at hospital for more than 15 minutes"

To be continued.................