Thursday, 20 January 2011

And the Belly grows

=At times I feel like this is my first pregnancy. Michael is constantly asked "did this happen last time?" "was I this big" did I sleep last time?". They say no two babies are the same as are my three pregnancies.
THe differences:
  • my belly dimensions I seem to be going out sidewards pregnancy 2/3 rather than outwards
  • no skin numbness pregnancy 3
  • sporatic tandam feeding pregnancy 3, full on breastfeeding pregnancy 2, no breastfeeding pregnancy 1
  • Pregnancy 3 colostrum at 32 weeks, others were well past 36 weeks
  • Its hot "i never want to be pregnant in summer again"
The similarities include:
  • putting on weight I have hardly eaten and yet my baby is perfect at putting fat on my breasts, bottom and legs (thankfully I know that long term breastfeeding, bike riding and netball helps to reduce the fat post baby)
  • not sleeping and using the toilet 3-4 times a night
  • sore back
  • cramps in my legs
  • grumpiness
approx 32 weeks with Felix












32 weeks with Matilda (very few shots of belly:()









32 weeks with Baby 3