Tuesday, 7 September 2010
The blob
My body is pumped full of hormones ones that have for the first trimester caused me to become a blob. I vowed that I would keep really fit during my pregnancies and yet mother nature has other ideas. To suppress the nausea I resorted to stuffing my mouth with food [some cravings include; fetta cheese, vinegar (it seems to taste great on everything)] and hence my waist line has grown. I have popped and interestingly only half is baby the other half is fat. Fortunately I have experienced this phenomenon before (pregnancy 1 & 2) and it seems that my blob is designated for making breastmilk for baby 3 and Matilda if she doesn't wean as I thought she had (we had a feed this morning!) With a dawn of feeling better YAHOO for trimester 2 I will remain a blob now for the rest of the year and a little of next :)