Thursday, 18 October 2007

The Love Languages of Felix- aged 3.2

I love to read on a number of topics- one of my favorite at the moment is parenting books. I have just read The Five Love Languages of Children. I have decided that while Felix, like all people, need all five- his primary love languages at age 3.2 are. Physical Loving Touch and Quality Time. These interestingly are not my primary languages. So here is were parenting starts to get a bit tricky and exciting too. In the last weeks I have really tried to work on these languages that I struggle with. Felix, so far , is actually more settled, confident and fun to be around and guess what- I feel better too. You see we all need a dose of each of these "languages" to fill our emotional tank. My emotional touch tank has been a little empty but it is starting to fill a little thanks for Felix :)