I cam home late last night after a work function. This morning it was off onto the bike for a ride before the traffic. It was in between that I was to get some sleep and some time with Felix. Well he was sleeping the whole time.
I went out to a comedy night. When I came home Sarah was still up. She was knitting and looking over at the TV. We had a good talk. I felt she was almost pining to have more time with me. I thought of giving her a rendition of some of the evenings jokes. I then decided that I do not have what it takes to be a comedian so I restrained myself. We turned the lights out and went to bed. Sarah kept talking. I tried hard to stay awake.
She mentioned how Felix likes to be patted to sleep. At times he will even cry "tata" as in he wants dad to do the pats. I feel good in knowing that I can do that well and be appreciated for it.
In the morinig I kiss Sarah good morning. Felix is lying perpendicualr in bed. Ontop of the doona. One leg up on Sarah. I went for my ride.