Our 10 week old daughter is a delight to behold. Each of the family have bonded with her in our own unique way. Her eldest brother loves to hold her belly to belly in the quiet times. On the rare occasions she is upset he reassures her that it is all ok. Big sister mothers her and in confident to pick her up change her rock her and settle her, at times I wonder if I am needed at all. Big little brother kisses, talks, and wants to hold "baby". He still talks about her leaving my tummy with a "Jan" helping us at home. Tata admires, holds and plays Uke to her. I enjoy the quiet hours feeding her, smiling at one another and laughing at her open mouthed smiles and now giggles. It is like our baby who completes our family has been here forever and in her first months has helped to conclude a challenging year on a positive note.
