Monday, 30 May 2011

Nighttime


Laughter fills our household with Ambi learning to laugh. His chuckle is irresistible and we all tickle him just to hear it again and again. The normal question from everyone seems to always includes his sleeping habits. I am scared to tell people as I don't want to ostracize those with normal babies. My first two babies were normal, waking to feed 2-3 times a night which can feel like hard work and make nights hard work. I hated sleep talk (and still do) as it becomes the only thing people want to talk about Ambrose is a sleeper so will wake up to feed once or not at all at night. If I am exploding with milk I will force feed him rather than get the breast pump out. The wonders of cosleeping mean I have never got out of bed between 10 pm and 5am since giving birth to my baby boy.