Sunday, 10 April 2011

We are a Pentily


We have settled in being a family of five. Matilda and Felix are relishing their roles of being Ambrose's big sister and brother. Yesterday Michael and I were getting dinner ready and Ambrose became unsettled and needed a cuddle. Felix and Tilda took it in turns to hold, rock and pat his bottom. It worked really well unless they started to argue.
We have also started to commute using our bikes. Ambrose has been to school and kinder sleeping soundly in the capsule and happy as long as we don't stop and don't get too bouncy.
I am loving sharing this time with my children and wish I could have remembered how I helped my mum with my brother when he was born.
I am so excited that we have a bigger family and can see the similarities and the unique qualities and attributes that each of my children possess.