The last part of this pregnancy going on and on and on. I had a 35.5 week appointment last week and the babies head is engaged not a typical thing for pregnancy 3. Usually a baby of a "multi" mother (ie the second and subsequent pregnancies) will not engage until the week prior to birth or even when the cervix is dilated. My midwife mentioned that if I has a pushing sensation in my bottom that it was a better idea to ring the ambulance and have the baby on the bathroom floor rather than in the car. I relayed this message to Michael who became white and exclaimed "oh please don't do that!". It is not in my birth plan but I am not too worried about delivering at home.
So with a head neatly tucked into my pelvis I find myself waddling like a duck but on the up side my tummy has dropped a little putting less pressure on my diaphragm. Felix and Matilda are super cute kissing the baby as well as myself and they seem to be really excited about the idea of his/her arrival. I plan to pack my suitcase this week and be ready to go but in the back of my mind I assume that I will be blogging about being pregnant for another 4, 5 or even 6 weeks!