Our schoool puts on a nativity play by the teachers at the end of each year. I was asked to be Mary but with Term 4 being really full I decided to miss the play and just watch with Felix and Matilda. But two days before the play I was asked to step in as an Inn keeper. Why Not?! So I learnt my lines and knew who to follow! Felix and Tilda were dropped off and quickly sat down to enjoy the nativity play. They smiled and waved and then where captivated by Mary and Joseph. I had written my lines on my hand just in case and I didn't need them I remembered- pretty good for a pregnant tired person. I was the Bad Inn keep and turned Mary and Joseph away from my Inn. Relieved I sat down and took a few deep breaths. A moment or two later I felt a familar tug on my arm- Tilda has waled up to the side of the stage and whispered:
"Why were you so mean? You are supposed to give Mary and "Jofess" the stable to stay in."
Sorry I answered a little take back. Matilda expressed her annoyance with me after the play and made me promise to never be a bad Inn keeper again.