
I am 22 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I keep forgetting and have to check the calender. Thankfully we are half way through the term so my face to face teaching is only for another 5 weeks as I am getting incredibly tired teaching every day till the end of term. I finally seem to be teaching the way I imagined from the beginning, teaching is a learning skill and I have certainly learnt an incredible amount. I am starting to waddle and get tired very quickly. My osteopath has suggested to start swimming so this week while the children are at their swimming lessons I will swim rather than watch them. The baby is head up so my bladder and kidneys get a good kicking 3-4 times daily. Although there is still weeks to go we are starting to get together birth plan #3 and contingency plans for all the possibilities of who, when and where. Felix has expressed that it is time for another boy...
The chickens are girls, Zucchini is a girl and 2 of the guinea pigs are girls. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS everywhere. We need another boy.
We will just all need to wait and see.