
19 Weeks down 21 (plus or minus 2) to go. I have jumped out of the starting block of term 3 with much vigour and enthusiam to be hastly reminded that I am pregnant. My recent go go go attitude has caught up and I feel a little sick again today. Either you get more tired with every subsequent pregnancy or my 32 year body doesn't have the go that my 26 and 28 year old body did the last times. I have taken a picture of my fast growing bump. I enjoy feeling the baby move around with much room and enthusiam. I have been checking our You Tube videos of birth and still get excited about birth number 3. I think natural drug free birth is as addictive as some drugs- althought I am not really willing to test this theory. We are having no scans this pregnancy which is a relief and feels like the right thing to do. I look forward to the children being with us and enjoying this journey through pregnancy and birth. They too have watched a few You Tube videos and wanted to compare human birth with the birth of a goat- not sure I should read too much into this :)