It was quite difficult to explain to Felix that the torch would have to point at the camera to get the effect we needed but positioned between 2 trees he at least understood where he must stand. I first took a standard exposure photo which gave us around 2 seconds of open aperture. I then went into a more manual mode and managed to get around 4 seconds. We tried with an LED torch and some torch application on the iPhone.
Obviously the effect is motion blur but what I did find interesting was the blue tinge in the light of the LED torch. I answered my wife knowingly that there are blue LED junctions or some sort to help product white light but it does not answer why the blue is so vivid in sections of the motion blur. I leave that as an un-answered observation and am happy for any comments.