We love having children and would welcome more babies in the future. But when is the best time to move from the nuclear family. When you are still within coowee of babyhood? Or is it better to have school aged children? Secondary? Or primary?
I caught myself watching the dynamics of a 10 year old girl with her new born sister the other day. I enjoyed seeing the sisterhood and connection between mother and daughter. It would be nice to have the contrasting parenting responsibilities older child and new born needs so different. What I imagine a great aspect is the mothers ability to share motherhood with a daughter who will hopefully find motherhood easier for herself when the time comes.
Families are wonderful in all shapes and forms, I live my family the way we are at the moment and look forward to our future as an expanded or nuclear family.