"I just need a few more minutes to put your sister to sleep PLEASE"! Felix grabs his "Thomas" novel and matches down the hall to the lounge, waiting for me to read him his beloved book. 10 minutes later I exit the bedroom looking for Felix. moments later I am frantic. I can not see him anywhere. I search outside- no sign. every hiding place- no Felix. I grab the phone- do I call the police or my husband. Think think think. I glance down- I see a small hand holding tight to a Thomas book under the doona pile- I breath, smile and laugh.
Monday, 7 January 2008
Lost
"I just need a few more minutes to put your sister to sleep PLEASE"! Felix grabs his "Thomas" novel and matches down the hall to the lounge, waiting for me to read him his beloved book. 10 minutes later I exit the bedroom looking for Felix. moments later I am frantic. I can not see him anywhere. I search outside- no sign. every hiding place- no Felix. I grab the phone- do I call the police or my husband. Think think think. I glance down- I see a small hand holding tight to a Thomas book under the doona pile- I breath, smile and laugh.