Felix and I were sewing a new skirt .. BANG went a bird into the back window. We jumped up and went into the laundry to discover 2 (although Felix counts to 3) birds! They had come inside through the open back door to have a look around. They are call Indian Miners. Felix and I tried to open a window to let them out. But Gussy had another idea. He jumped up and grabbed the bird and broke it's neck. The bird lay on the ground and called "birrrrr birrrrr birrr" then died. Gus felt assamed and would not look at the other bird. I open the window to release the second bird. Gus lay on his bed sad. Felix and I picked up the dead bird- it was warm, lifeless and floppy. Felix and I decided to put it in the bin. Here are a few statements from Felix about the event.
"Gussa get the bird.. now picked the bird he jumped up and put in in the ground and it screamed bird bird bird don't put me on the ground and broke my neck- oh (smiles) Tilda woke up (and runs into the sleep room to greet her with a smile)"
THE END